Friday, December 25, 2009

one varsity

this week has been eventful.............i got my SAT scores .........i scored 1790

dats way below my expectations but it is a above average score.................bot i still dont know what should i major in............my consultant thinks i should major in mass communication.....but he is a dickhead .......i checked mass communication has one of the lowest starting salary..........so i am thinking of finance.............yep it is not something i love..........but i think i dont love to do anything............for the first time in my life i am having a low opinion of myself.........for the first time...........i think people made me think to highly of myself .............i am not sure that i will be able to complete my degree in finance.............but i have to do something..........wanna go to a gud university.......nyu wont take me........bt will try for UCLA.............not for the ones my consultant tells me too..........today i am gonna try and lift the fog and decide what am i gonaa major in ..............as i will be gunning for ivy league for post graduation ............simply a wandrer

No comments: