Sunday, December 6, 2009

SAT nd sunday

missed 4 days of writin bt dats partially due to my SAT exam.....
had my sat exam on saturday ......nd dat too in amritsar
if u r wandering how i did . den i am gonna answer it d same way i answered to everybody else "theek"........ now dats how i answer most things .....neutral ground - not optimistic neither pessimistic and as one of my frnds said " hope fr d best bt be prepared fr d worst" .
but i curse myself for answering dat way.... it seems i am not sure about anything in life and believe me dats d way it is........
been lately thinking of d big question....wat i wanna do in life bt d answer is not coming and dats pretty frustrating. wen i am sure of something i wanna do will blog again about it........coz right now i am.......... simply a wandrer

No comments: